Rooms are now available.
Set up your next study session, group meeting, or community event in one of our meeting rooms.
Library-sponsored meetings and events have priority. Although rare, it may be necessary to revoke a reservation when the room is needed for library purposes. All library-sponsored events are free and open to the public.
The Hudson Public Library does not advocate or endorse the viewpoints of meetings or meeting room users. In addition, the library does not endorse the beliefs or viewpoints of topics that may be the subject of library exhibits.
Meeting Room Policies
To accommodate use by the greatest number of groups, we may limit how far in advance an event is scheduled. Currently you can request a room up to 45 days in advance of your event.
We do not permit reservations for regularly scheduled meetings to ensure our meeting rooms are available to the greatest number of groups.
We do allow reservations for a series of sessions that are part of one event. A separate application is required for each session.
A Hudson Library Card is required to reserve our meeting rooms. Get a Virtual Card online or visit the library to receive a permanent card.
There is no cost to use or reserve the study and meeting rooms.
There is a fee to reserve and use the community room. This fee is not applicable to government, non-profit, or school organizations.
- $100 is due at check-in
- $50 will be refunded at check-out if the room is returned to its original condition
You may charge a fee for attendees of your event. We request that 15% of your total receipts be donated to the Hudson Public Library. Soliciting, peddling, or interfering with the ability of patrons and staff to use the library during your event is prohibited.
All libraries are alcohol and drug-free, including all forms of marijuana. In addition, all facilities are smoke-free zones.
As a courtesy to other patrons, please contact the library immediately if your event or meeting is cancelled. Room reservations will not be held more than 30 minutes past the event’s scheduled start time.
An adult (21 years and older) must be present while the room is in use. Appropriate adult behavior is expected at all times. Children may not be left unattended.
- There is no cost to reserve the community room.
- Groups are responsible for event set-up.
- Groups are required to return the room to its original condition when the event is completed.
- Bulletin boards are provided for posting event materials; nothing else may be secured to the walls of the community room.
- The library provides trash bags, a vacuum, and cleaning supplies as needed.
- Groups are responsible for providing their own refreshments, dishes, silverware, etc.
- To ensure the community room is kept clean and properly maintained, a fee of $100 is required at check-in. Provided the room is clean and returned to its original condition when the event is completed, $50 is returned at check-out.